Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pork Chops In Gravy

This recipe is from a little book I picked up awhile ago at that cute store by Kristene's called Sugar 'n Spice. The book is called, What's for Supper? by Marcia Chambers. I've liked a lot of the recipes that I've tried from it. This pork chop recipe is one I like to call "dinner SUCCESS" because my kids didn't complain which means that we had a stress free time at the table! So if you're wanting a different way to cook pork, give it a try.

5-8 pork chops
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can french onion soup
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Brown chops. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch pan. Combine the soups; pour over chops. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Serve with potatoes.

1 comment:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Sounds Yummy! I'm going to try these this coming weekend!